Life story: Friend
The owner of the shop hung a “Puppy dog for sale” sign on the door. Such sign is always appealing to younger customers. Just then, a boy appeared.
– “How much are you selling these dogs for?” – the boy asked.
The owner answered:
– Between $30 and $50.
The boy pulled out some small change from his pocket. “I have $ 2.37,” he said, “can I watch them?”
The owner smiled and whistled. From inside the kennel, she ran out to Lady’s mother, along with five cute little puppies following. An puppy ran limp. Immediately, the boy pointed to the small paralyzed small dog: “What’s wrong with this puppy?”
The owner explained that the veterinarian had considered and said the puppy had a hip problem. It will be limping forever. It will always be lame. The baby was very moved: “I want to buy the puppy.”
The owner said:
– “Maybe I don’t want to buy that dog, and if I want it, I’ll give it to you.”
The boy is angry. He looked into the eyes of his master, and said:
– I don’t want you to give me that puppy. It is as worthy as any other animal and you will pay me enough for it. In fact, I’ll give you $ 2.37 now and 50 cents a month until I pay the full amount.
The owner protested:
– I don’t want to buy that dog. He will never be able to run and play with his grandchildren like other puppies.
Hearing that, the boy bent down and pulled up the pants leg to reveal a shrunken leg and must have support bracing system. He looked up at the owner and said softly:
– Yes, I can’t run, and that little dog needs someone who can understand it!