1. Purpose and scope of information collection
To access and use some services at the website, you may be required to register with us personal information (Email, Full name, Telephone number …). All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality. We do not assume any responsibility related to the law of the declared information.
In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement whereby they are only permitted to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
2. Scope of using information:
– When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in forms such as: open letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and confidential information, Customers may receive periodic mailings providing product information, new services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notification.
3. Information storage time:
Except for the cases of using personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information to outside.
Information will be stored permanently until you stop using our services.
4. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information
Address: 9th floor, Detech tower, no. 8 Ton That Thuyet Str., My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi
5.People or organizations may have access to that information
Subjects have access to customers’ personal information in one of the following cases:
– Employees of the company
– Partners signed a contract to perform part of the Company’s services. These partners will receive information according to the contract agreement (maybe part or all of the information under the contract) to support users to use the services provided by the Company.
6. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data
At any time, you may access and correct your personal information according to the appropriate links that we provide.
7. Commitment to protecting customers’ personal information
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure in all possible ways. We will use various information security technologies to protect this information from unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure.
We recommend that you keep your password-related information confidential and not share it with anyone else. If you are using a public computer, you should log out or exit all open Website windows.
8. Methods and tools for consumers to access and edit their personal data on the information collection system’s e-commerce system
Members have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel your personal information by contacting the website administrator to do this.
Members have the right to submit complaints about the content security information, please contact the website’s management. When receiving these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, in the case that the members reflect, depending on the extent, we will take timely measures.
9. The mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to personal information being used for the wrong purposes or the notified scope
Do not use, not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member’s personal information without permission from the member.
In the event that an information server is attacked by a hacker resulting in the loss of member’s personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely processing and notifying the member. tablets known.
Absolutely confidential all information of members’ online transactions, including invoice information, digital vouchers
The management requires individuals to sign up / purchase must provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone, …., and are responsible for legality of the above information. The management is not responsible, nor will it resolve all claims related to that member’s rights if it considers that the personal information of that member provided when the initial registration is incorrect.